DatWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game play suggestion :))

2 posters

Go down

Game play suggestion :)) Empty Game play suggestion :))

Post by I-B-Pretteh Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:42 am

>> Just a suggestion. Purely for inspirational purposes << rabbit
i would like the server to go like retail did(almost). meaning in 4 seasons. Here's my suggestion:p

Season 1: S1 gear for arena points and rating. Kara, Maggy and Gruul is spawned. - (wouldn't mind if this one passed a little fast ^^)
Season 2: S2 gear for arena points and rating. season 1 goes for honor. SSC and TK is spawned.
- a possible season 2.5 ^^ with ZA. which imo could be totally awesome.
Season 3: S3 gear for arena points and rating. S2 for lowered arena points and rating. s1 still for honor. Hyjal and BT is spawned.
Season 4: S4 gear for arena points and rating. S3 for lowered arena points and rating. S2 for honor. SWP is spawned.

* meaning when a new season starts. we still get one raid instance at a time, the second one is just launched shortly after.

- Or another possible way. A simple system where we have to conquer the old raid instance to get a new one. and arena seasons would just be released every once in a while, whenever it fit. king

>>>I'm just hooked on the idea, that the content is released (almost) as chronologically as it really did occur in Tbc. and not going straight for s4 arena gear lol! <<<

anyways I'm Off to Sleep . hope you like it =)

I-B-Pretteh
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Game play suggestion :)) Empty Re: Game play suggestion :))

Post by Apple Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:13 pm

We're working on this, great suggestion!
Apple
Apple
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down