DatWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My mages damage sucks = has to be a bug xD

5 posters

Go down

My mages damage sucks = has to be a bug xD Empty My mages damage sucks = has to be a bug xD

Post by Ikutzu Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:39 am

Nah just kidding... Smile

Anyways: I normally do about 2,2k forstbolts and 1,5k fire blasts etc., but today I respecced to another spec and tried it but didn't like it since it just sucked and changed back to my earlier spec. And I noticed that my damage didn't change at all.

Talents seem work fine, for example [Mind Mastery] Rank 5/5: "Increases spell damage by up to 25% of your total intellect." when I check my spell damage it has indeed been increased by 25% of my intellect, but it doesn't affect my damage. Same thing with [Frost Warding] Rank 2/2: "Increases the armor and resistances given by your Frost Armor and Ice Armor spells by 30%. In addition, gives Frost Ward a 20% chance to reflect Frost spells and effects while active." when I check the spell "Ice Armor" it looks like the talent works fine, but when I use the spell, the buff still gives me the regular/unspecced 645 armor instead of 838.

However talents like [Icy Veins] work fine. And the talents mentioned earlier seem to do something, but still I have lost 30% of my damage even though I'm wearing same gear (except I enchanted 2x 12 spell damage to my rings) and I have exactly same spec.

I'm pretty sure about this bug because after I noticed it I "tested" it for about 2 hours to different mobs and every time frostbolt hits 1,7k. I have exactly same gear and same spec as earlier when I did 2,2k hits. I've relogged and restartted wow etc. and it just stays the same. Either the new core is fucked up or someone has nerfed everything mages (at least me) can do with about 30%.. Sad

And note that I did 2,2k frostbolts after the core was changed, but when I respecced I guess it just flushed my stats from the core and now doesn't want to go back to what it used to be... Though I don't even know if that's possible... Just random rambling..

Hope something will be done asap since I really don't want to play if I'm the only one on the served who has been nerfed by 30%... Don't know if other mages have had same problems though.. But yeah I have a feeling that if I won't end this post now, it'll never end.. xD

Ikutzu
Semi-Decent
Semi-Decent

Back to top Go down

My mages damage sucks = has to be a bug xD Empty Re: My mages damage sucks = has to be a bug xD

Post by Nine Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:56 pm

It's a nerf on your acc, dw
Nine
Nine
Semi-Decent
Semi-Decent

Back to top Go down

My mages damage sucks = has to be a bug xD Empty Re: My mages damage sucks = has to be a bug xD

Post by Ikutzu Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Yea that's a possibility but WHY ME!?!? Sad I'm not that op...

Ikutzu
Semi-Decent
Semi-Decent

Back to top Go down

Post by Louisvuitton Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:37 pm

I've noticed that's a common problem on private servers. I feel for you:(

Louisvuitton
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:07 pm

Shouldn't be, wait for new clean core ; )
Apple
Apple
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sibylla Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:08 pm

Well Iku just make new account and apple will give you gear on that acc and what is so big deal?
Sibylla
Sibylla
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikutzu Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:26 am

Yea well how long is this "new clean core" going to take? Since it would be nice to start playing again..

And Sibylla that would take some time since I wan't all my stuff back >_>
+ it was my idea xD

Ikutzu
Semi-Decent
Semi-Decent

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:49 am

The new clean core has been setuped, try 'em out
Apple
Apple
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikutzu Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:17 am

Well the problem is still there.. Exactly same as week ago.

Ikutzu
Semi-Decent
Semi-Decent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sibylla Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Ikutzu stop eating shits come back in game and respec again and lets go some instances xD
Sibylla
Sibylla
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum