Bann plz.
Danzin
Advanced
Advanced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aldenn deserves a bann.

Post by sebz13 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:40 pm

Okay I was actually online doing kara with him when this happened. Let me clear things up *ahem*

This does look bad on Aldenns part, he was upset and believe it or not this was taken out of context. Aldenn was in our group, as well as a member by the name of Gint. Gint thought it would be funny to ninja pull the moroes room and try to wipe us, so we kicked him from our group and tried to replace him. Gint began to flame us and spam us with ignorant racist tells, that were much more hurtful then aldenns words. Unfortunately, we have no screenshot proof of this. We only play here casually from time to time in a group of friends, so at the time we didnt think much of it.

However the main problem arose when Gint refused to release his corpse, and afk'd at his computer, telling us "Good luck getting your 10th in here" followed by other tells. This was a very big downer for our group, considering our new member had zoned in, and Aldenn was now stuck outside the instance. Gint specifically targeted Aldenn in tells and in the Global chat channels. YES we do play on a specific VANILLA private server other than DATWoW and there were other members of the server online who recognized a few of us (thus began the flame, telling us to leave and go back to our original server). To be honest, we werent bothering anyone, we just wanted to do kara.

Aldenn by now had grown frustrated obviously, as the entire population who was online it seemed like decided to jump on Aldenn, eventually he snapped and absolutely said some mean things. But trust me, these words in the screenshot are NOTHING compared to what Danzin, Gint, and Dahis were saying to all 10 of us.

This was instigated by the accusing party in this situation, and Danzin was part of that driving force that sent aldenn over the top. Wouldn't you be frustrated if you organized a group of 10 of your best friends to go play together on a private server, after hours of trial and error finally getting the darned server to work, just to have local players instantly target us and try and force us OFF your server? We enjoy playing here in our spare time, and I'm sure would be great additions to the community, unfortunately this screenshot makes us look like the criminals. Unfortunately if Aldenn does get banned for this, the wrong man is serving time.

Please consider my words, and understand that this is an attempt to drive us AWAY from your server for no apparent reason..

sebz13
Noob
Noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MortalWombat on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:44 am

sebz13 wrote:Okay I was actually online doing kara with him when this happened. Let me clear things up *ahem*

This does look bad on Aldenns part, he was upset and believe it or not this was taken out of context. Aldenn was in our group, as well as a member by the name of Gint. Gint thought it would be funny to ninja pull the moroes room and try to wipe us, so we kicked him from our group and tried to replace him. Gint began to flame us and spam us with ignorant racist tells, that were much more hurtful then aldenns words. Unfortunately, we have no screenshot proof of this. We only play here casually from time to time in a group of friends, so at the time we didnt think much of it.

However the main problem arose when Gint refused to release his corpse, and afk'd at his computer, telling us "Good luck getting your 10th in here" followed by other tells. This was a very big downer for our group, considering our new member had zoned in, and Aldenn was now stuck outside the instance. Gint specifically targeted Aldenn in tells and in the Global chat channels. YES we do play on a specific VANILLA private server other than DATWoW and there were other members of the server online who recognized a few of us (thus began the flame, telling us to leave and go back to our original server). To be honest, we werent bothering anyone, we just wanted to do kara.

Aldenn by now had grown frustrated obviously, as the entire population who was online it seemed like decided to jump on Aldenn, eventually he snapped and absolutely said some mean things. But trust me, these words in the screenshot are NOTHING compared to what Danzin, Gint, and Dahis were saying to all 10 of us.

This was instigated by the accusing party in this situation, and Danzin was part of that driving force that sent aldenn over the top. Wouldn't you be frustrated if you organized a group of 10 of your best friends to go play together on a private server, after hours of trial and error finally getting the darned server to work, just to have local players instantly target us and try and force us OFF your server? We enjoy playing here in our spare time, and I'm sure would be great additions to the community, unfortunately this screenshot makes us look like the criminals. Unfortunately if Aldenn does get banned for this, the wrong man is serving time.

Please consider my words, and understand that this is an attempt to drive us AWAY from your server for no apparent reason..
Screenshots would be better. Because you could just be lying.

MortalWombat
Alt
Alt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzin on Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:48 pm

wow, someone is full of Sh*t. the fact is that i didnt say anything that should have offended him, basicly explaining facts etc and he starts flaming as you can see. And what u mean with these words are basicly that anyone that gets upset is allowed to call others the n-word etc etc, acting like an complete idiot and spread racism on the server. GJ your realy making sense. You should be banned aswell.
Danzin
Advanced
Advanced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down