DatWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide on getting mats for Eng Goggles easy.

2 posters

Go down

Guide on getting mats for Eng Goggles easy. Empty Guide on getting mats for Eng Goggles easy.

Post by MortalWombat Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:41 am

Now I'm tired of people abusing this "secret" and selling the items at a stupid price like 200g so I will tell you how they are getting it.

Khorium Power Core/Felsteel Stabilizer : Our good goblin at Area 52
Qiff will sell these to you for only 4g 80s. The respawn timer for these is pretty short, I would say maybe 30 minutes.

Hardened Adamantite Tube : Now for this one it is also in Netherstorm from the vendorDealer Najeeb at Stormspire. Now this item has a long respawn timer so just check every so often for it.

The leather you should farm from Blackwind Sabercats in Skettis. These have a very high chance to give you Knothide leather over scraps.

For the gems you should just mine Adamantite nodes and prospect the ore. Unlike retail the drop rate is amazing so don't expect to be at it for long.

The primal nether is still hard to obtain, you will ethier get it from a heroic boss if you have a good roll or at the cost of 10 BoJs from the badge vendor. You could also try buying it from players the average price seems around 200g.

MortalWombat
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Guide on getting mats for Eng Goggles easy. Empty Re: Guide on getting mats for Eng Goggles easy.

Post by Lyan Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:21 pm

Nice guide! Thanks
Lyan
Lyan
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down