DatWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nine (lol title 5+ letters :/)

2 posters

Go down

Nine (lol title 5+ letters :/) Empty Nine (lol title 5+ letters :/)

Post by Nine Fri May 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Hai gice. So since the server is looking almost alive again I decided to introduce myself cause I'm probably going to spend some time on it. I've started WoW in korean open beta, I think it was early 2005. So it's good 5 years with occasional breaks. Sadly blizzard has dumbed down the game so much and is going to continue on doing so in cataclysm so I've quit it in late s6. The fact that backpeddling DKs and palas were able to get titles not having a slightest idea how to go frost presence swallowing chaos bolts np, is just frustrating. I got nostalgic about tbc (the time when I picked up rogue class) and so I decided to quit retail and went AT. The results were okay, kinda hard to find a decent partner, only got to about 1930ish. Now I miss PVE and this server looks promising, so I hope to raid some with you guys if/when the realm comes back up and have some fun Smile Also would like to encourage people to make arena teams, and would love to find some mage/priest to make an attempt on getting r1. Cheers Wink
Nine
Nine
Semi-Decent
Semi-Decent

Back to top Go down

Nine (lol title 5+ letters :/) Empty Re: Nine (lol title 5+ letters :/)

Post by Gorazma Fri May 28, 2010 6:37 pm

good to hear that you are joining us. remember to bring your friends to the server also or other people Wink
Gorazma
Gorazma
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down