DatWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talonsworn Forest-Rager

2 posters

Go down

Talonsworn Forest-Rager Empty Talonsworn Forest-Rager

Post by Mondego Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:02 am

Talonsworn Forest-Ragers don't seem to exist, for some reason. They used to walk around skettis, and were quite a lot of fun to farm. Also made walking around skettis a more perilous enterprise, which always is a good thing.

Shouldn't be too hard to implement four of them, I guess? (That's the number that existed on retail)

Also, while we're at it, there are way too few Blackwind Warp Chasers in Skettis. They seem to have been replaced by Blackwind Sabercats. The sabercats are really only supposed to spawn up near that cave, north east of skettis. This makes one of the early quests with the Sha'tari Skyguard really hard to complete, as there are only three spawns of Warp Chasers in skettis (that I've found, anyway).

Also, the Skettis Time-Shifters (which for some mysterious reason don't exist on wowhead) do way too much damage. They have an instant chain lightning which hits for like 3k, and they use it every 5 seconds or so. They're like mini-elites. Shouldn't be hard to tune their damage down.

Turned out to be quite the list of fixes needing to be done, but I don't think any of them should be particularly complicated. Thanks in advance. Smile

Mondego
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Talonsworn Forest-Rager Empty Re: Talonsworn Forest-Rager

Post by Mondego Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am

Bump. Ancient Lichen is currently impossible to get (the herbs don't exist in CFR instances, and these mobs don't exist).

I need my ironshield pots!

Mondego
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Talonsworn Forest-Rager Empty Re: Talonsworn Forest-Rager

Post by fadeboy1 Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:35 am

Ancient Lichen can be found from Steamvault normal ^^

fadeboy1
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down