DatWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ogri'la Pre-Quest

Go down

Ogri'la Pre-Quest Empty Ogri'la Pre-Quest

Post by morrigan Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:52 am

This is a guide on how to start the Ogri'la pre-q and where the quests are.

Violet text = Quests
Green text = NPC
Orange text = TIP!
Cyan text = Item

First of all you have to get the quest to start the pre-q. You can get that quest in Terrace of Light from V'eru. From him you get a quest called Speak with the Ogre. You have to deliver that quest to Gork.

Now you get a new quest from Gork. called Mog'dorg the Wizened. You now have to deliver the quest to Mog'dorg the Wizened.

Now you are ready start the Ogri'la pre-q.
I recommend that you bring a with you a tank, a healer and dps. now

From Mog'dorg the Wizened. you now should get 3 quests called:
1. Even Gronn Have Standards
2. Maggoc's Treasure Chest
3. Grulloc Has Two Skulls
You deside your self what quests you wanna do first, I just made it like that to make it easier to explain them.

On number 1, you Have to kill Slaag and loot the quest item from him. (A game master changed it like that.)
On number 2, You have to kill Maggoc and loot the quest item from him. (A game master changed it like that.)
On number 3, You have to kill Grulloc and loot the quest item from him. (It was like that from before.)
When you have done these 3 quests you will have to deliver them to Mog'dorg the Wizened.

Mog'dorg the Wizened. will now give you 1 new quest called Grim(oire) Business. Where you have to kill Vim'gol the Vile. and loot the quest item from him, and deliver it back to Mog'dorg the Wizened.
When you are done doing that you get a quest called Into the Soulgrinder. On this part you will get a item called Vim'gol the Vile. When you use that item there will come adds that will try and destroy a object called the Soulgrinder that spawns when you use Vim'gol the Vile., so you have to protect it from the adds that spawns at all cost. (I think when you are done using the item, you will recieve the quest item called Skulloc's Soul, that you have to bring back to Mog'dorg the Wizened)

You should now have completed 7 quests and then there is just the final quest left.

The final quest you get from Mog'dorg the Wizened. is called Ogre Heaven. You have to deliver this quest to Chu'a'lor.

You should now be done with the Ogri'la pre-q when you have delivered the quest to Chu'a'lor.

Well that should be it. Hope you liked my guide on how to do the Ogri'la pre-quest.
morrigan
morrigan
Pro
Pro

http://www.swedish-snus.com/

Back to top Go down